Friday, January 2, 2009

Going Home~Where that is at this point I don't know!

We are headed back to Florida in the next couple days. As much as I loved being in Ohio for the holidays and with our family, we need to go home. We have stayed at our friends house, my cousins house, my in-laws house, hotel....we are done and ready for home. Everytime my son sees us packing up he says "Where we going now Daddy?" They are so excited to get back to their toys and their rooms. And now that we are getting closer to the big move to Rochester, New York, I have a lot of packing and organizing to do. We have not picked a house yet. We are trying to decide between 3 of them. We are like the show House Hunters, will the couple choose house #1 exactly what they want, no backyard(Where will we play?), reasonable price or,
house #2 exactly what they want, 8 acres land(who will take care of it?), reasonable price or,
house #3 exactly what they want(and then some, sorry I am biased this is my choice), 1 acre yard, higher price

Stay tuned to find out!
Okay I gotta run wish us luck on our road trip.
More Later!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Wishing you safe travels! It's going to feel so good to sleep in your own bed isn't it?! That's always be favorite part of getting home after a long trip.

Can't wait to see your new home in NY!