Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Family Visit

My cousin Melanie and her family came to visit us last weekend. They drove here from Ohio for a weekend! Thats 16 hours! They must really love us! I am so glad they came. We had such a good time. We went to Blue Spring State Park to see the Manatees. In the winter months manatees come there to the spring where the water is warmer. I'm talking a couple hundred of them. It is so neat to see.



Plus the park is so beautiful. The kids had a blast. Here is a pic of them looking for manatees...


The scenery was amazing.

Then the next day we went to Fort Christmas. Again another great fun place for the kids. Great scenery and here are more pics...

So I look a little uncomfortable in this pic because I was falling off. But the tree is amazing!



So that was our weekend. Totally a good time. And hubby I know you are reading this...I love you and appreciate you. Thank you for all you do for our family. XOXO!



More Later,

~Crystal


No comments: