Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Paternity for sale???

Tonight I had to take Cameron to the Dr. because of course he was complaining of an ear ache...ugh will it ever end? So we are in the waiting room and Jim calls me and says Zachary just threw up, I mean seriously! So Cam and I get called in and sure enough Ear Infection. He has had like 20 of them so he can practically diagnose himself. We leave the Dr.s and head to Walgreens to pick up a prescription. Jim calls again and says Zachary threw up yet again. Who is doing this to us? What did we do so bad to deserve these poop and puke episodes? Anyways so while Cam and I are waiting for the script to be filled, you know they always tell you a half an hour even though its like a 5 minute job. Anyways so Cam and I are killing time walking aimlessly around the store just waiting. Then I come across the most bizarre product for sale. A freakin paternity test for 29.99. Is this for real? Do people really buy these things? I did not even know you could buy such a product over the counter. I just don't get it!

No comments: