Monday, December 29, 2008

Funny People

Yesterday when my hubby and I were driving from Ohio to New York we noticed something very cute and funny. This van in front of us had a rack on the back that was loaded down with about 8 plastic storage totes. Hubby and I, being the travelers that we are were talking about what a good idea that is. If you could of only seen my van when we drove from Florida to Ohio back in November for our 2 month stay. 3 boys, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 hamster, and all the things we would need for 2 months. Imagine all of that in the car for 16 straight hours! So we thought this little rack idea with the totes was the smartest little idea. As we got closer to the van with the totes we noticed they were tied down with bungee cords and duck tape. And to top it off there was something written on the duck tape..."Redneck Luggage Carrier"! I love it! I just love that someone took the time A) to think of that and B) to write it on there, knowing someone would get a laugh out of it. It worked!

No comments: