Saturday, January 31, 2009

Its been Far to Long!

Okay so I suck its been 7 days since I have posted. I am so sorry. I have been crazy busy packing and then it all caught up to me...and I got sick. I am so sick of being sick! Luckily my totally amazing husband flew home to take care of me. So for the last 3 days I have been in bed.

Let me just go on a bit about my hubby.



When I was sick in bed and he flew home in the blink of an eye, the second he walked in I felt like I could breathe. I felt like I could relax and know that he would completely take over with the kids and take care of me. How great of a feeling is that. He doesn't come in and ask what to feed the kids or do they need a bath...he just does it. And that is one of the reasons why I love him, one of many. I love that he is such a good Dad and Husband. So babe I know you will eventually read this...Thank you for all you have done. Thank you for taking such good care of me and the boys. We love you so much....Forever!

More Later!
~Crystal

1 comment:

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

Aww! So sweet :)

and dont feel bad ab bloggy slacking.. I tend to do it myself every now and then too... Gives us more bloggy material when we come back right?!? ha