Sunday, August 23, 2009

Updates

I am very happy to finally report we are officially done with our construction project. You have no idea how exciting it is to say that. I was up til 2:30 am staining doors and my hubby kept telling me to come to bed, but I couldn't. I told him I not bringing out the stain and brushes and dropcloths one more time. I am staying up til its done. And I did just that.
We finally bought a car for me to take back and forth to school. Its a what I like to call a "Grandpa Car". I mean it has an ashtray with a cigarette lighter. That's old! I may take up smoking. JK!
I am very excited because in 2 weeks my friend Trish from Florida is coming for another visit. I can't wait. We have a lot of catching up and scrapping to do.
What else, what else...
School days school days are upon us. In 2 short weeks I will be an official nursing student, my oldest will be a kindergartner, and my middle will be in pre-k. Talk about change going on. Its going to be very hectic.
Okay well that's all i can think of today. More later!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Its about time you finish it. Just kidding. Tell my Jim that I would have come to bed with him. The hell with staining. Lol