Friday, February 27, 2009

What I wake up to...

The other morning Jim and I are in bed the kids come in to let us know they are awake(Like we didn't already know). We are exhausted from the move and turn on cartoons for them just to lay in bed 15 minute longer. So all 3 are on the floor watching tv and Zachary finds something on the carpet(Give me a break we just moved people, my house is a wreck hee- hee). Zachary (2) and Cameron (4) talk about it. Here is how the conversation went...


Z-I found a stick

C-ok

Z-I am gonna put it in your ear

C-No your not

Z-I am gonna put it in Daddys ear

C-Go ahead Big Fella!

Oh we busted out laughing. First where would Cam of heard Big Fella? And second just the evil go and and do it in Cams voice when he said it to Zachary...too funny!

Boys-gotta love em.

Night
Crystal

1 comment:

Bloggymommy said...

Sounds like something my kids would do. You're right though...they sound like 100% boy to me! lol