Monday, March 2, 2009

Pre-School=Mortgage Payment

How is it even possible for Preschool to be so expensive? I mean I am talking about another mortgage payment here. That is just freaking unbelievable. The nice school that the boys loved was so expensive. So today I toured another one, a much much cheaper one hoping it would be okay but still up to my standards. Yeah completely different environment. I need to find a happy medium. I am leaving in like 10 to tour yet another one. Their website did not have rates, nor did she give them to me over the phone. I am sure that means EXPENSIVE! I'll post later and let you know. Maybe I should home school? Oh geez! Okay more later.

2 comments:

Bloggymommy said...

I totally know how you feel! I'm not even sure we're going to put our son in pre-school next year b/c the economy sucks and we just can't afford it! I can work with him at home if I have to! It's not like they're teaching our kids a second language or something!

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

I feel your pain!! BELIEVE ME!!!!

Preschool is just absolutely ridiculous... and what? they dont even keep them a full day! .. the ones Ive looked at are all 2 days a week 2 1/2 hr days.

RIP---- OFF!