Friday, February 6, 2009

Special Delivery

Well today is my our 6 year wedding anniversary. On this day 6 years ago we were in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic on a beach vowing to love each other forever. Unfortunately we cannot spend our special day together as he is still in New York working. He will be here next week though when we start the big move. We agreed not to get each anything because moving means money and we will be dishing out a lot of it in the next couple of weeks. But Jim doesn't listen...

Here is my special delivery I got today!

Thank you Captain, I love you with all my heart!

2 comments:

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

.. not listening is so romantic sometimes :)

Happy Anniversary!

Bloggymommy said...

Ahhh...happy anniversary! That was so sweet of him! I'm jealous! hehe