Sunday, February 8, 2009

Longing for Normalcy and Organization

Okay so I was so excited to get all packed up for our big move although now I have discovered that living in the house with all these boxes is pretty difficult. Mostly everything in the house is packed except for a few dishes, clothes, and all the toys. I thought that I could let go and not clean and organize the toys anymore since on moving day I will just be throwing them all in their toy boxes and putting them on the truck. After like 2 days I couldn't take it. I had to go through each room and put everything back in its place.

The countdown has officially begun. This is the week it all begins. My hubby comes home on Wednesday and the trucks get here on Thursday. Then we spend the weekend packing them up and cleaning the house. Monday we will most likely start to drive north. Its a full 20 hour drive and we will most likely stop once at a hotel. If we can find a place that will take our large crazy bunch!

I just cannot wait to get to the house and be all together again. Its gonna be pretty crazy but so much fun! I love unpacking and organizing everything. Crazy I know.

Okay well I am off to bed. I am one exhausted Mama!

More later,
Crystal

No comments: