Sunday, June 14, 2009

Randomness

Well yet another fun filled weekend over! Last night we had a bonfire with the kids and made s'mores. They loved it. Today we just played outside all day. We had Ryan and Cameron practice more on their bikes with no training wheels. They both did very well. If I could just get them to start riding the bike without me holding it up we would be all set. Then tonight we got a sitter and Jim and I headed out to dinner. It was so nice to have dinner just the two of us.

In other news, we are planning a vacation. Since I am starting nursing school in the fall through August of 2010, we will not be able to go anywhere again until I graduate. We are planning on going with our best friends in July. We are very excited. No kids and no responsibilities! I can't wait!

Okay well that about sums up our weekend. Hope you had a great weekend.

No comments: