Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Odds and Ends

So I finally finished reading Twilight. I was a little late starting the series because I was reading another book. Anyways I read it and I watched the movie last night. I loved it and now I am on to New Moon. I love reading!

Our very best friends came to Ny to visit us this weekend. It was so much fun. So much fun that I didn't even take one picture well the fun and the fact that my camera is broken. But seriously, we had a good time. We have 3 boys and they have 2 girls and 3 boys. Yes that's a party of 12. It was a very full house but lots of fun.

I am working on getting into nursing school once again. I have a info session next week. I am hoping that they tell us when we will find out if we got it. I need to plan people. I am very impatient and hating waiting.

I am trying to load a cute video I took of the kids today but I have never done it before so it may be a while.

I am also trying to get some info so i can do a blog makeover. I NEED it! Any ideas?

Okay well I am off to work on the video.

Goodnight!

No comments: