Sunday, May 31, 2009

Air Show, Bubbles, and Church

Well it's 10:47 on Sunday night and I can't believe that the weekend is over already. The weekend started off with the Air Show in Rochester on Saturday. It was a perfect day. The boys really loved it. From the Jets to the carnival rides to the Canadian Snowbirds while sitting on the beach of Lake Ontario...it was a blast. I would love to include some pics with the post to show the great time that we had however my camera is still broken.

When we got home on Saturday we went outside to play and hang out. Ryan and Cam practiced riding theirs bike without training wheels some more and Zachy looks so adorable in his "gear" when he puts on his helmet knee and elbow pads. I just love it! Then we blew bubbles. We tried to blow the biggest ones we could and then follow them around the yard til they popped. Of course Cameron was laughing the whole time! Again sorry but no pics.

Ugh...that's frustrating isn't it!

Tell me about it!

Sunday Jim and I got up to go to church. Since we are new here we are trying out a few Church's in the area to see which one we like the best. The boys stayed here with R the sitter and painted about 1500 pictures and a whole bunch of other crafts. They had a blast!

Now its late and after cleaning and baths the boys are in bed and Jim is in bed with possible food poisoning form something he ate at the air show. Go figure! I am enjoying the peace and quiet as I know the next couple of weeks are going to be pretty crazy. We are planning on going to visit family in Ohio and then my family will be coming here.

Well I am off to go read New Moon. I am so behind!

Goodnight!

2 comments:

The POSHpreneur said...

You know what, we have been in upstate NY for a year now and we still haven't found a church to call "home" :/ We go but we dont feel that warm fuzzy feeling, kwim??

Hollie said...

hope you guys find the church that God has in mind for you. just keep praying ang going and you'll find it. i know it's not as easy as it sounds.

hope your camera gets to working soon. you know we all love seeing pics!! hahaha

and about the gums receding, my dentist recommended I have a gum graph done (like a skin graph). sounds bad but isn't that big of a deal...or so he says. we'll see...