Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A few things...

Okay where to begin...

I have not blogged in forever. Why does it seem so hard to keep up with it? I have been so busy lately. Ryan and Cameron are in school 3 days a week, Zachary has swim lessons on Mondays and the boys have Sports Sampler on Tuesdays. On top of all that I am trying to get into nursing school again. I got in last year this time but unfortunatly my husband lost his job the same week that I got accepted. Since then we have moved to NY and now I start the process all over again. I retested last week and I passed. So next comes the interview and referrals. We will see how it goes.

Other then that we have been busy around here...

I will post more later...Zachary is waking up from nap.

More Later!
~Crystal
Hey if your reading then follow...you know you want to!

No comments: