Sunday, December 28, 2008

And the journey begins...

Well, the hubby and I are in Rochester, NY to look at houses. We looked at one today and will look at more tomorrow. The home today was very nice. It was on 5 acres...of grass! We want some land but 5 acres of grass to cut sounds like and looks like A LOT OF WORK! So we will see what tomorrow brings. There is one house that I cannot wait to see. Looking at houses in a new town, new state even is difficult and exciting at the same time.

The boys are at my cousins and having a blast.

I figured I would try to catch up a bit on my blogging. I really want to get more into it. I need to figure out twitter. I signed up for it but have not used it yet. The bloggy world is exciting!

Okay back to learning! More later, wish me luck in finding a house!

No comments: