Friday, July 24, 2009

Forgetting Something???

In a previous post I talked about our construction project going on at home. In the midst of the remodeling we have been back and forth to Lowes more times then I would like. Anyway the other day last minute we decide to go. We are looking at paint for another project, even though we aren't even close to finishing this one. All of the sudden I realize that I am not wearing a bra. How? I am a girly girl/tomboy. I like to be pretty and dress up and look good but at the same time I am the one out on the mower for 2 hours cutting grass and will play volleyball week after week wearing no knee pads and walk around with the most disgusting bruised up knees you have ever seen....but NO BRA...nope never! I couldn't even believe I did that! So not like me. Too funny! Has that ever happened to you?

No comments: