Saturday, July 11, 2009

Don't leave...Summer!



I just can't even believe that it is the middle of July already. How did that happen? This fall my oldest starts kindergarten and I start nursing school. My life as I know it is over. I am getting a little freaked out about this. We did hire a live-in nanny to help us with the boys while I am at school. We have been working on turning our formal living room (does anyone actually ever use this room) into an office. Then we will turn the office into a bedroom for the nanny, J. It works out because there is a full bathroom off of that room. So we hung french doors to close in the living room, I mean new office. This job sucks! Mudding, Sanding and painting, oh my! Here is me in all my glory in the process of sanding.

Listen I have been inhaling dust for a week now. The mask is a must at this point. And the safety glasses are because I wear contacts and they don't mix with the dust too well. I am not sure my house will be clean ever again. I'm serious there is at least an inch thick of dust covering everything.



I have so many projects I wanna finish before fall and I just don't think its gonna happen. Ugh so frustrating.



Okay well i know this is a random weird post but its a post and I have been slacking lately. And before I go here are my little boogers in rare form, actually posing nicely for a pic. We went to pizza hut for lunch and they were little hams!



Okay more later! Enjoy your summer its almost gone!

No comments: