Monday, April 20, 2009

Trying to stay caught up!

I have a lot going on right now. I am just nonstop and all over the board with things going on in my world lately. I did recently get a job. I will be taking care of a newborn full time starting in August. I am excited about it. I am still trying to get into nursing school. I got in when we lived in Florida but then found out we had to move so I could not attend. Now that we are here I am on the hunt once again for a school that doesn't have a 2 year waiting list. I am not a young chick anymore and I don't have time for waiting lists!

I recently started a Bloggy Boutique with one of my friends. It is called Glamorous Greetings at http://GlamorousGreetings.blogspot.com
Check us out, but know that the site is still under construction.

Also I am a contributing writer on www.makingamommy.com I am very excited about that. Its gonna be a great site for moms to be and moms to get some info and connect with other moms.

Also we have yet another trip to Ohio this weekend and then back on Sunday then back again on Wednesday cause I am going to the Britney Spears concert.


Hello....


You still here...


Sorry what can I say I like her...she was in her prime when I was 21. Don't hate me for it! HAHA!

Okay Goodnight all....and if your reading this...follow my blog! I am looking to add to my big 8 followers....please!

1 comment:

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

Im proud to be one of your followers--- and am following your new greeting boutique as well... cute stuff!

Sounds like you and I have a lot of the same going ons.

As you know, I am getting my invitation and party business off the ground.... so much to do, so little time.